I lifted this idea from Logtar.
* Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
* Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
* Post them on your blog for everyone to guess. Fill in the film title once it’s been guessed.
* Leave guesses in the comments.
* No Googling or using IMDB search functions. Don’t cheat, suckas!
* Know-it-alls, limit your guesses to three movies. Patterson, this means you.
- “I promise that my personal tragedy will not interfere with my ability to do good hair.” (Steel Magnolias, KMC)
- “Get me a bromide – and put some gin in it!”
- “You know friend, this is a goddamn bitch of an unsatisfactory situation.” (Brokeback Mountain, Sarah)
- “Bill’s thirty-two. He looks thirty-two. He looked it five years ago, he’ll look it twenty years from now. I hate men.”
- “It’s like the time you set that boat on fire and watched those Haitians panic. Oh wait, that was me… The point is, you’re a racist.”
- “This man out of absolutely nowhere, this man appeared. Heh! So charming. Not really handsome, but… riveting. Yes, that’s the word. I was riveted. I was looking into his eyes, and I found myself thinking thoughts I hadn’t entertained since World War II. I think I actually… blushed.”
- “AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.” (Jackie Brown, Sarah)
- “There never was an Aaron, counselor.” (Primal Fear Sarah)
- “Oh Felicia. Where the fuck are we?” (The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the Desert, KMC)
- “The people of this nation can stomach quite a bit. But the one thing they can’t stomach is the image of a vice president with a mouthful of cock.” (The Contender, Sarah)
- “Nothing like the first puke of the day. Martini?”
- “There’s a difference between like and love. Because, I like my Skechers, but I love my Prada backpack.” (10 Things I Hate About You, Cameron)
- “Oh, it is not. My grandmother had the utmost respect for the Jewish community. When I was a kid she told me to always treat the Jewish kids well, or they’d put the sheeny curse on me.” (Clerks 2)
- “Oh, would we visit you and sit in your gorgeous house, planning visits to the townships, demanding to see the poorest of the poor? “Oh, are you sure they’re the worst off? I mean, we’ve come all this way. I mean, we don’t want to see people just mildly victimized by apartheid. We demand shock.” You know it doesn’t seem right, sitting on the East Side, talking about revolution.”
- “And so, dear Lord, it is with deep sadness that we turn over to you this young woman, whose dream to ride on a giant swan resulted in her death. Maybe it is your way of telling us… to buy American.”