Some local, some not.
- My friend Sarah’s friend Tammy offers a thoughtful expat’s view on the Republican platform and the recent convention.
- South Hyde Park police shooting: He may have been really nice and all but confronting the po-po with a sword…well, you can’t be surprised when it doesn’t end in your favor.
- Ploomy.com lists some regrets that it’s ok to have.
- Video above was discovered on Ancillary Adams (and I think LA may have mentioned it to me as well).
- Kinda excited about the new Bond No. 9 release. Mostly the house is kinda crap, though I’m a huge fan of H.O.T. Always and am developing a nose for Chinatown in spite of the initial blast reminiscent of peaches and floor wax. The dry-down is gorgeous.
Hopefully tomorrow I’ll have the wherewithal to get a post and some pics up from the Greek food fest. I didn’t take many and am a sucky photographer, but I have a pick of a vibrant pink kok, so that’s something I guess.