- From some whackadoos via Deus Ex Malcontent, the Jeebus makes people crazy. And hilarious.
The occultists are “weaving lazy 8’s around McCain’s mind to make him look confused and like an idiot”. Bree K. said we need to break these curses off of him that are being sent from Kenya.
What do we know about the “real America”? It’s the moral bedrock of the nation.
Despite evidence that, well, it’s not.
If blue states care less about moral values, why are divorce rates so low in the bluest of the blue states? It’s a question that intrigues conservatives, as much as it emboldens liberals.
As researchers have noted, the areas of the country where divorce rates are highest are also frequently the areas where many conservative Christians live.
- Iran failed Friday to register what it said would be the world’s largest sandwich in the Guinness book of World Records after people rushed forward and began eating it — before it was measured.
- Nick Sloan has compiled an awesome list of things the city could do with the 800 million dollars we’re told we have to spend on light rail.
- We love you Rachel! Your gratuitous Maddow.
- The latest from Passionately Credulous Bigots for McCain: